The Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf) aims to make all information available to stakeholders and interested parties. In this endeavour, ASSAf records all webinars and make them available on the website.
- Wastewater Surveillance in the Management of COVID-19: Experiences from three Countries
- Mechanisms, funding and state capability for poverty and inequality reduction (post-Covid) in South Africa poverty and inequality reduction (post-Covid) in South Africa
- How do we know if and when science makes a difference?
- ASSAf Launch of Essential facts about Covid-19 Booklet
- IID Webinar_Launch-Municipal Innovation Maturity Index (MIMI)
- ASSAf Workshop on the Copyright Amendment Bill
- BER-ASSAf webinar on how to fund interventions to reduce poverty in South Africa
- SAJS – Writing for a scholarly journal
- What to do to reduce poverty and inequality in South Africa
- ASSAf and NHREC POPIA Stakeholder Engagement with the RECS
- POPIA Public Consultation Forum: Progress on the POPIA Code of Conduct for Research
- The Status of Coding and Robotics in South African Schools
- Understanding Ivermectin for COVID-19 Treatment